- Cable Plugging and Pressurization
- Universal Plugging Compound
- Cable Plugging Closure Kits
- Injection Guns
- Pressure Testing Concentrate
- Duct and Pedestal Sealers
- Q-Pak Expanding Foam
- Duct Sealing Compound
- Flexible Pedestal Sealing Foam
- Q-Tel Expanding Foam
- Non Urethane Re-enterable Encapsulant
- Re-enterable Encapsulating Compound
- B Sealant (Silicone)
- Specialty Products
- Fiber Cleaning Fluid
- C Cement
- Q-Set Telecom
- Composite Utility Pole Backfill
- ea6 d28c75de6c9a101c3f17828d7356
- Superior Patented* Design The Q-Pak* is a rugged, all-plastic, standard size caulking cartridge containing a circular motionless mixer. The two components mix internally therefore never come in contact with the installer. The packaging design also allows the product to be dispensed while there is water running through the conduit.
- Superior Productivity The product is mixed and dispensed in one step no measuring, no manual mixing, no product waste so the product is always completely mixed in the correct ratio.
- Safe & User Friendly The Q-Pak* cartridge is easy to operate and insures that the installer has no physical contact with the product nor exposure to product vapors. The product does not contain TDI or MOCA. The Q-Pak* requires no special procedures, no clean up of tools or equipment required.
- Excellent Product Performance The foam has excellent mechanical and electrical properties. It is a low-exotherm, fast-setting product that is tough; flows and foams around all shapes; and is easily reenterable.
- Standard Application Tools The Q-Pak* cartridge is installed with a standard 12 oz. caulking gun or power application system. No special tools or equipment is required.
- Fire Stop Application Controlled dispensing allows the Q-Pak* to be used in conjunction with the QTel 2045 RTV Silicone Firestop Foam to produce a fire stopped seal. For more information, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet for Q-Tel 2045.
Q-Pak* 2000 is packaged in a kit containing a Q-Pak* cartridge, foam packing material, ram rod and protective gloves.